Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Keeping it Real (Boring)

Every time I think about this blog, the sound of crickets drowns it out. I have nothing to write about. Whatever wit I may have feeds on stress and anxiety, which is why I posted so much while I was studying for the bar. I love being home (except for the impending doom of loans/needing a job) and I pretty much do the same things every day, so there's just not that much to say.

I have been spending a lot of time, though, with the always charming, never dull, shoe-ruining, canine alarm system Max.  You wil be shocked to learn that this bit of cinema was completely unscripted.  Ol' one-take Beanpotts knocked it out of the park.  I'm kind of embarassed by the unexplained nasal tone of my voice, so try to just focus on the little brown face.  I especially like when he first hears his name.


No comments:

Post a Comment