Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wedding Bloopers, Part I

As promised, the wedding bloopers.  Engagement edition here.  I'm gonna go ahead and say, friends and loved ones, there were some real doozies of you all, too.  After a thirty second deliberation with myself, I realized that my relationships and personal safety are not worth the potential funny of dragging everyone else through the mud with me.  So, relax.  Those pictures are either deleted, or safely squirreled away in my computer where even I can only access them when I'm not trying to. 

This first part is of pictures taken before the ceremony and the second will be a few more of those and some from the reception.  There aren't any from the ceremony because that would be wrong.  Plus, participating in one of the seven sacraments gave me a lovely glow and all those pictures are nice, if I do say so myself.  And I do.  This is my blog.





Why so nervous, Craigo?  Is that a sweaty brow?  You don't even know that I'll write about you on the internet yet. 



What? I thought this dress was very modest.

Wait, this is like forever forever?
 

Shh.  Don't ruin it.


Dear God, I'm sorry I made this ugly face at your house.



In a few minutes, I'll never have hold back a burp again...




she just doesn't even know!






About that football helmet lamp....







Happy weekend. Part II coming soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment